>Tips And Tricks of Hair GrowthFebruary 15, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Posted in Article, Health | Leave a comment
>Sometimes, excessive hair fall leads to thinning of hair. That means that the natural process of hair replacement is slower than the rate of hair fall. In some people, the hair becomes so thin that bald patches appear. This is more common in men than in women. In some people, hair fall is hereditary. There are other causes of thinning hair too. It includes serious illnesses such as typhoid, anemia, nutritional deficiency, stress, poor circulation, lack of proper hygiene, etc. Whatever the reason, you can definitely bring about improvement in hair growth by natural means.
1. Use apple cider vinegar to rinse your hair after shampooing. This will unclog the skin pores by removing dead skin cells and thereby, promote healthy growth of hair.
2. Another homemade hair oil can be made of dried pieces of amla or Indian gooseberry and coconut oil. Boil coconut oil with dry amla into it. Cool it down and apply this oil regularly. This acts as a hair tonic and is effective for hair loss prevention.
3. Massage the scalp using 10 drops of tea tree oil to fight bacteria or mites that might be causing your hair loss.
4. Use a natural shampoo on your hair and then apply olive oil to your scalp and damp strands. Cover your head with a plastic cap to seal in the heat from your head. The heat from your head will allow the protein from the oil to penetrate your strands. Leave it on for at least one hour. You can get even better results by leaving the olive oil on your strands overnight. Rinse it out with lukewarm water. You will notice that your strands feel stronger and do not snap off as easily.
5. Use essential oils like, lavender oil, basil, lemon, chamomile, tea tree oil and sage oil to massage your scalp. These oils can have remarkable effect on stimulating hair growth and curing some common scalp problems.
6. There are a number of essential oils that can actually control hair loss. Prepare a mixture of rosemary oil, lavender oil and cedar wood oil and apply the mixture of oil on the scalp. This can bring about significant improvement in the condition.
7. Excessive exposure to the sun can damage the hair. Keep hair covered with a hat or bandanna when in the sun for long periods of time. Shampoos that are high in chemicals and artificial ingredients can cause your hair to dry out and break; consider a natural shampoo from a health food store.
8. Green tea and rosemary are good remedies for hair loss, especially for people who have male or female pattern baldness. This condition is caused by an excessive production of a hormone known as dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT damages the follicles causing the strands to fall out.
9. Take a daily supplement of either flaxseed oil, primrose oil or salmon oil to improve hair texture and prevent brittle hair.